Microgaming Craps – Play Craps Online
Microgaming has managed to create game versions for classics that were exclusively played in land-based casinos, for online gaming platforms. This has come with a lot of conveniences and increased access, which is essential for many gamblers.
Craps Review & Experience
With the numerous options for the same games due to an increase in the number of software providers, it is easy to assume that all Craps options are the same. While there are essential elements that are similar across the board, Microgaming offers the following perks:
- Responsiveness and mobile versions – many people use their phones to play casino games for free, and Microgaming has used the latest software and innovation to ensure that the quality of Craps is not compromised despite the device in use. You can opt to gamble using the online instant play or the downloadable version based on the platform you are playing on.
- Demo and free play – Microgaming online games like Craps require the player to have some foundational understanding of what it entails. As such, Microgaming has free game versions for those who want to learn how to play before proceeding to the real-money option. This is also convenient for those who only want to play for fun.
- Bonuses – different casinos have various offers that will help you in play. Bonuses like the Spin Palace Casino 100% deposit match boost your bankroll, giving you more time, while others like the $10 no deposit offer from 32 Red allows you to catch a glimpse of what playing for real money feels like before you invest.
- Features – Microgaming is known for its excellent graphics and innovative features. These elements have been incorporated into their Craps game, giving what would be a classic game offered by almost all software providers, unique qualities.
Types of Bets
When playing free craps online, these are the four bets you need to know:
- Pass line bet and Don’t pass bet – the two are opposites in how you get a win. You need to keep in mind that in a Pass line bet, you are betting on the dice while on don’t pass you are betting against it. Once the shooter rolls the dice, in a Pass line bet, getting a 7 and 11 is a win while 2, 3, and 10 is a loss. In a Don’t pass bet, the vice-versa is true. This is just one of the ways that they differ.
- Come and Don’t come – the come bet uses the same winning sequence as the pass bet. However, it is independent of the shooter’s attempt to pass. Come and Don’t come bets are extensions of Pass and Don’t pass bets, only that the former only happens after a point has been established. Don’t come bets offer players higher odds meaning that they are excellent options for those looking to walk away with good money. Also, the house advantaged for such a bet is significantly lower, which is suitable for gamblers.