📍 Our Mission
There is a flood of new online sites in the gambling market. Some of these platforms do not meet standards and thus spoil the gaming experience of players. Most players find it challenging to spot the best gambling sites. Our team takes it upon themselves to provide both seasoned and new players with a simple blueprint that would help them make well-informed choices. All the casinos reviewed on our page pass through rigorous scrutiny.
Our mission is to help gamblers make the right choice. Every online casino test we conduct examines features like license, banking methods, game variety and so on. We know that by reading reviews, players acquire professional insights into the core mechanisms of online platforms.
Our goal is to help maintain the quality of the gambling industry, to help players from falling for fake sites and to maximize the general knowledge of every online player.
👨💼 A Team of Professionals Who Select Casinos for You
A tree cannot make a forest, that is why our team of reviewers includes experts who contribute unique insights for our online casino rating. Our team comprises regulatory experts who have a deep understanding of gambling laws. Our security and financial experts examine the safety tools and financial methods in the online casino test. Professional players with experience playing on land-based and online platforms are there to help in the online rating.
CasinoOnlineCA team comprises experts who put integrity and honesty at the heart of their service. Without beating around the bush, our experts guarantee the facts.
📊 6 Selection Criteria We Follow
Selecting the right site is an important decision that influences the gambling experience of players. We know how important it is to choose the right site. Our experts have researched volumes of platforms to pin down factors that affect the quality of the casinos reviewed.
All the casinos reviewed by our experts are judged on 6 criteria. These criteria serve as our blueprint and help us maintain consistency when rating an online platform. Our respect for transparency and meticulous research ensures that readers can spot the best sites and make well-informed selections. Here are the criteria we consider in our casino online rating process.
👨💻 Casino Software
Our team consists of active gamers who know the importance of good software. The online casino test pays close attention to the software that powers the site. Casinos reviewed must collaborate with top-notch developers to ensure that the casinos reviewed operate on the best software. Here, we consider three sub-factors:
🎱 Featured Games
Since you will be spending more than 90% of your time playing games, we ensure to check the gaming catalogue. We pay attention to the slots, table games, live dealer games and demo games in our casino online rating. We consider different aspects of the provided games.
💰 Payment Methods
You will be sending and receiving funds from the platform all the time. Part of our online casino test involves trying out different payment methods. We check the reliability and safety of these methods to ensure that players can make safe transactions with little or no stress.
🔒 Security & License
Your safety is a top priority, so we ensure that the casinos reviewed are safe and regulated by respected bodies. The best licensing bodies we look out for include MGA, UKGC, and Kahnawake Gambling Authority. We examine other security measures, such as SSL and TLS encryption, and our security experts do not leave any stone unturned.
📱 Mobile Compatibility and App
80% of the gambling population play on their mobile devices. Our online casino test checks how compatible the platform is with mobile devices. Experts try out the casinos reviewed on different mobile devices and operating systems. A platform with an app gets an extra star on our casino online rating.
🤝 Customer Support
Even though this is not considered the most pressing feature to consider, we cannot underestimate the value of good support. We ensure that casinos reviewed offer responsive and clear customer support. We take the availability of customer support into account, as well as the availability of multiple channels.
🤷♂️ What Happens When a Casino Isn’t Quite Up to Scratch?
We have worked hard to secure our position as a top casino online rating platform. The information we provided has guided players to make data-driven and well-informed decisions. To ensure that we stay on top of our game to help you stay on top of yours, some factors make us flag a site.
Once we spot these factors in our casino online rating, we do not recommend the platform to our esteemed readers. Casinos reviewed by our professionals must score more than 80% on our casino online rating scale.
- Unfair Collection of Funds: Any site that collects funds from players unfairly is a red flag. Collecting funds does not entail a site directly debiting funds from a player, and it can be high fees or commissions. The casinos reviewed must be transparent and allow players to have full control of their funds.
- Slow Withdrawals: Nothing beats having the luxury of accessing their wins without having to wait for a long time. Research has shown that most players leave platforms because of slow payment. The average acceptable wait time is 24 – 48 hours. Any site that takes longer than 48 hours to process withdrawals does not get a spot on our casino online rating.
- Lack of Security: An unsafe casino is never worth playing at. The casinos reviewed are responsible for securing customer information and funds. If the casinos reviewed are incapable of securing customers, we give them a low rating point and exclude them from our casino online rating. A platform without the necessary security tools fails our online casino test.
- Questionable Reputation: Customer reviews play a vital role in exposing the actual reputation of a site. We enter a time machine and preview how the casinos reviewed have handled their customers from its inception till date. Multiple negative reviews spoil the reputation of casinos reviewed. Since reputation is wealth, a site with a bad reputation is a poor one.
- Fake or No License: Unlicensed sites operate on their terms, and that can be dangerous. We run licence numbers to spot fake licenses and report such sites to the appropriate authority. We flag casinos that have offshore licences that are not recognized within the gambling region.
🔐 Why Should You Trust CasinoOnlineCA?
Our strength lies in our honesty, transparency and data-driven orientation. CasinoOnlineCA team comprises active gamblers who value quality gaming. We make recommendations that are from an unbiased point of view, and the facts are what matters to us. When we call a spade a spade, no authority can prove it otherwise.
You can trust us because CasinoOnlineCA experts try out all the casinos reviewed. Our 6 criteria scale helps us make decisions that are consistent and factual. When we test the security of a site, professionals probe different aspects of the security system to ensure that there are no vulnerabilities.
The software teams test software ranging from game software to the overall user interface. We do not compromise our standards for any site. You can rely on the information we provide to help you make better decisions.