Date Last Modified: January 18, 2023
By visiting and using Website the personal data you share with us or that We collect automatically will be collected, stored, processed.
- Non-personal Information means any other information that does not constitute Personal Information and gathered via your interaction with the Website.
- The types of information We collect:
While using of Website, We may collect and process personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include following categories, but is not limited to:
- Personal information may include:
- Email address;
- First name and last name.
- Non-personal information may include:
- IP address (the identifier assigned to facilitate communications over the Internet);
- Location (when you connect to the Internet with your phone, computer or tablet, your device creates a unique identifier for you called an IP address. IP-based geolocation is used to determine the country or city the people are from. However, it’s important to remember that IP geolocation accuracy is not 100%.);
- Operating system (e.g., Mac OS);
- Your browser (e.g., Safari);
- Browser language (e.g., English, French);
- Device type (e.g., laptop);
- Device manufacturer;
- The content viewed on the Website.
We do not gather or process any sensitive information about you. This includes:
- Your social security number;
- Your racial or ethnic origin;
- Your political opinions;
- Your religion or other beliefs;
- Your health, biometric or genetic characteristics;
- Any trade union membership.
- Any criminal background.
- Ways to collect Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information:
- Feedback/Support. If you provide Us feedback or contact Us for support We will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to Us, in order to reply. We automatically collect technical data about equipment, browsing actions.
- Website interactions and Web logs. We use technology to monitor how you interact with the Website.
We do NOT use your Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information for any direct marketing and direct communication with you, including emails and email newsletters.
- Legal bases for information processing purposes:
We will only process your Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information when We have a lawful basis for doing so in respect of your Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information. We process your Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information when:
(i) it is necessary to provide Website`s services to you;
(ii) We are required to do so in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations;
(iii) it is in our legitimate interests to process your Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information, provided that none of these interests prejudice your own rights, freedoms and interests; or,
(iv) if you otherwise have given your consent or according to applicable privacy law.
- Retention of Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information
We will also retain Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information for internal analysis purposes.
- Sharing and disclosing Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information
You consent to our collection, use and disclosure of the Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information you provided, as outlined below.
- Legal purposes.
- to comply with applicable law or a court order or other legal process;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, or situations involving threats to our property or the property or physical safety of any person or third party;
- to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
- to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets.
- Service providers.
- To financial and legal advisers;
- For market researchers;
- To trusted third-party partners in order to support our business activity;
- To carry out your instructions;
- As necessary in order to provide the Website (example: third-party internet service providers) or for market researchers in the circumstances where your Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you could not be personally identified from it.
We will not sell or rent any of your Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information to third parties. We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Your Data Protection Rights.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
You have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information:
- Access to your Personal Information. You may request access to your Personal Information by contacting Us at the address described below. We will provide you reasonable access to the Personal Information that We have about you.
- Changes to your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your Personal Information.
- Revocation Of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of Personal Information then We may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, We may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires Us to do so, or if We are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting Us at the address described below.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights then you can do so by contacting Us at email@example.com. Please be aware that while We will try to accommodate any request you make in respect of your rights, they are not absolute rights. This means that We may have to refuse your request or may only be able to comply with it in part.
- Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, We employ commercially reasonable physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information We collect online. However, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Website, and you transmit such information at your own risk.
To access or use the Website, you must be at least 19 (nineteen) years of age. If you are not Legally of Age, you should not visit or use the Website nor provide any Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information to Us. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information, please contact Us. If We become aware that a child has provided Us with Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information, We immedeatly remove such information. Therefore, We do not “sell” or “share” data belonging to minors.
- Third parties Privacy Policies
A cookie is a text-only string of information that the Website stores on your computer or device in the cookie file associated with the browser that you use to access the Website. Cookies alone generally cannot be used to identify you.
Below are the types of cookies We use and their purposes.
Required Cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the Website.
Functional Cookies: allow Us to analyse your Website usage and your selections on the Website (e.g. your device, screen resolution, language, or region).
Certain User Data is collected through enabling cookies, i.e. browser type, operating system type, network location (domain), IP (Internet Protocol) address and other similar information, as well as your movement and activity within the Website, however, no personally identifiable information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of interactive features of the Website.