TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Date Last Modified: January 17, 2023
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
CasinoOnlineCA.ca (“CasinoOnlineCA”, “Website”, “We”, “Us”) provides its service to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By using Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then you should immediately leave this Website and all pages related to it.
- Website content
The Website only provides information and advertisements for selected gaming sites. At the same time, the Website does not provide any types of gambling services and the Website is not a gambling site operator. CasinoOnlineCA does not process or handle money related to any gambling services – including but not limited to online lottery ticket sales, lottery messenger services, or lottery insurance services transactions of any kind.
Gambling sites listed on the Website may change their promotions, rules and regulations from time to time. Some gambling sites can, and often will, cancel promotions without prior notice. You should make your own research on the rules and restrictions on gambling sites before playing on this site.
The Website makes no representations or warranties regarding: (a) the accuracy, currency, reliability or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained on the Website; (b) the merchantability, fitness for use, title and/or non-infringement of any or all products or promotions offered by third parties; or (c) computer viruses, bugs, bugs or defects in any software or services provided by Us or by third parties that cause any damage to your computer device or other personal property.
By visiting the Website and the gambling sites listed thereon, you acknowledge that you understand, that it is possible to lose some or all of the money deposited and wagered on these online gambling sites, and that you cannot and will not charge the Website responsible for such actions. The Website, its subsidiaries, contractors or suppliers shall not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of your playing on the sites listed on the Website.
The Website declares that none of the material posted on it is targeting minors. The Website does not advertise gambling sites, the advertisements of which may contain a depiction or representation of minors in a gambling environment, suggesting gambling is a natural pastime activity, using personalities that appeal to minors, or advertisements that directly target or appeal to minors due to visual, sound, verbal or written elements.
CasinoOnlineCA declares and assures that the posted materials and content on the Website are NOT:
- be designed so as to make false promises or present winning as the probable outcome;
- imply that gambling is required in order to fulfill family or social obligations or solve personal problems;
- promote gambling as an alternative to employment, as a financial investment, or as a requirement for financial security;
- suggest that gaming can provide an escape from personal or professional problems;
- encourage gambling as a means of recovering past gaming or other financial losses;
- imply that chances of winning increase: the longer one plays; the more one spends or suggest that skill can influence the outcome (for games where skill is not a factor).
- contain endorsements by well-known personalities that suggest that gambling has contributed to their success;
- portray gaming as indispensable or as taking priority in life;
- suggest peer pressure to gamble nor disparage abstention;
- offer a product or promotion that is not reasonably attainable without incurring substantial losses.
- portray gaming in a context of toughness or link it to resilience or irresponsible play, or suggest gaming is a rite of passage;
- suggest that gambling can enhance personal qualities, for example, that it can improve self-image or self-esteem, or is a way to gain control, superiority, recognition or admiration;
- offer a product or promotion that is not reasonably attainable without incurring substantial losses.
We do not use or post the materials and content that:
- entice or attract potentially high-risk players. We take all necessary measures and precautions to limit marketing communications to all known high-risk players;
- use individuals who are, or appear to be, minors to promote gaming;
- exploit the susceptibilities, aspirations, credulity, inexperience or lack of knowledge of all potentially high-risk persons, or otherwise extoll the virtues of gaming;
- be based on themes, or use language, intended to appeal primarily to minors.
- contain cartoon figures, symbols, role models, and/or celebrity/entertainer endorsers whose primary appeal is to minors;
- use individuals who are, or appear to be, minors to promote gaming.
- Your Rights and Obligations
By using the Website, you confirm that you are over the age of 19 (nineteen) and over the age for which the Website are legal under the laws of any jurisdiction which applies to you (the “Legal Age”). You are prohibited from using the Website if you are under the Legal Age.
You entitle to:
1) use the Website for educational and non-commercial purposes;
2) have other rights stipulated by the Terms and Conditions and other Website’s documents.
By visiting or using the Website you agree NOT to:
1) use the Website and its content in connection with any unlawful activity; copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code, or otherwise;
2) collect any data or information through the Website, or use any robot, spider, scraper or any other means, automated or otherwise, to access the Website;
3) distribute any malicious code viruses, spyware, trojans, worms, spybots, keyloggers or any other form of malware, droppers, logic bombs, hidden files, locks, clocks, copy protection features, any upload files designed to harm the Website;
4) not modify, lease, copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the Website content, Trademarks;
5) access the Website in order to build a similar or competitive websites;
6) make the software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise;
7) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
8) causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
9) perform other actions that are not allowed by these Terms and Conditions.
- Third-Party Websites
The Website provides links to external websites or resources. Because We have no control over such websites and resources, you agree not to hold Us responsible for any of its content, advertising and/or products. The placement of links from these external websites and resources does not imply that We endorse such third-party content. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any external websites or resources and do so at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of or reliance on such content available on such websites or resources.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All information, content and materials contained on the Website are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Us and/or Our licensors. No information, content or material from Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the information, content or materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that (a) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) you make no modifications to the information, content or materials, (c) you do not use the information, content or materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of Our licensors products, services or brands. The use of any information, content or materials on the Website is prohibited.
The Website is only for your personal use. You may not use the Website for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful, or harms Us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
You are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Website and its content are owned by Us or Our licensors. Note that these Terms and Conditions and access to the Site do not give you any rights, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressed in Section 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
No information, content or material from the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any commercial purpose. The use of any information, content or materials on the Website is prohibited.
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, please contact Us at [email protected].
- Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL INFORMATION AND DATA PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES IN RELATION TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES; INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU (WHETHER UNDER THE LAW OF CONTRACT, THE LAW OF TORTS OR OTHERWISE) IN RELATION TO THE CONTENTS OF, OR USE OF, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH, THE WEBSITE:
FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS; OR FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME, PROFITS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF INFORMATION OR DATA. FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE FROM A VIRUS OR OTHER CORRUPTION OF DATA.
THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POTENTIAL LOSS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT CONTENT AND INFORMATION WILL BE WITHOUT ERROR, DELAY, UNINTERRUPTED, OR WILL ALWAYS MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS REGARDING THE SERVICES. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY ADVERTISED ONE WILL WORK WITH YOUR EXISTING SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE SPECIFICATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NOTHING ON THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES, OR IS MEANT TO CONSTITUTE, ADVICE OF ANY KIND. IF YOU REQUIRE ADVICE IN RELATION TO ANY LEGAL OR FINANCIAL MATTER YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL.
You agree that We, in its sole discretion, may terminate access to the Website, for any reason, including, without limitation believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
The cause for such termination of access shall include, but is not limited to:
1) any breach or violation of this Terms and Conditions or any other regulation and/or guideline;
2) by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
3) the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to this Terms and Conditions, or any part thereof;
4) unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
5) any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities.
You agree that any termination of your access to the Website under any provision of these Terms and Conditions may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the gambling sites listed on the Website.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Us, our licensors, licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, settlement costs and any legal or other fees and expenses for investigating or defending any actions or threatened actions) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or claims arising from your account(s). You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to employ separate counsel and assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- Permitted Use
Without prejudice to any other clauses of the Terms and Conditions, We hereby grants to you the right of using Website solely for the purpose of evaluating the content presented thereon.
- Applicable Law
All claims and disputes within the scope of this arbitration agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis, and claims of more than User cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
In the event of any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or relating to the Terms and Conditions, the parties hereto shall consult and negotiate with each other and, recognizing their mutual interests, attempt to reach a satisfactory solution.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions and dispute arising out of or relating to the of your use of Website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the local laws in force where Websites’s headquarters are located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
We shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or change portions of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions for any changes. Your use of the Website following any amendment of these Terms and Conditions will signify and constitute your assent to and acceptance of such revised Terms and Conditions. In addition, We shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification of the Website, or any part thereof.
No oral statements or third party advertisements are hereby acknowledged or integrated into these Terms and Conditions.
Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such a manneras to be effective and valid under applicable law but, if any provision of this Agreement isheld to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such provision will be ineffectiveonly to the extent of such invalidity, or unenforceability, without invalidating the remainderof this Agreement or any provision hereof.
- Other terms that may apply to you
These Terms and Conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Website:
Our Responsible Gambling Policy.