Live Dealer BlackJack Canada
Almost all online casinos have live dealer blackjack. This can be attributed to the unique and incredible gambling experience that it offers. For one, players get to enjoy all the perks of land-based Blackjack, including a conversation with other gamblers, all in the comfort of your home.
|#||Casino||Rating||Total Bonus||1st Deposit Bonus||Free Spins||Payment Systems||Website|
|1||Read Review||55 FS||55 Free Spins||-|
|2||Read Review||C$1000||200% up to C$1000||-|
|3||Read Review||C$2500||350% up to C$2500||50 FS|
|4||Read Review||C$7777||200% up to C$2000||300 FS|
|5||Read Review||C$35||250% up to C$35||-|
|6||Read Review||C$4000||400% up to C$4000||-|
|7||Read Review||C$5500||250% up to C$2000||-|
|8||Read Review||C$400||200 FS|
|9||Read Review||100% + 100 FS||-|
|10||Read Review||C$2500||275% up to C$550||500 FS|
How to Play Live Dealer Blackjack
If you are planning to play live dealer blackjack online, we suggest that you first familiarize yourself with the different terms that will be used. Once you know the phrases used in one game, you get to apply the knowledge to all other variations of the game. Below are 9 terms used in live dealer blackjack:
- Bust – when a player loses their hand since it exceeds the count of 21
- Hit – asking for another card
- Push – when the player and dealer have the same points. This is neither a loss or a win.
- Double Down – the option to place another bet after seeing the cards you get
- Insurance – this is a secondary bet.
- Shoe – where the cards are placed
- Split – when a player splits two cards of the same value into different hands
- Soft hand – you have an ace valued at 11 and another card. If you decide to hit, the ace’s value becomes one.
- Stand – not taking another card.
Once you know all this, then you need to learn the rules of Blackjack. The live dealer blackjack rules are similar to land-based Blackjack, so if you have ever played the game, then you are good to go. There are 5 basic areas to cover when playing. We have highlighted them on this review to provide information relevant to both experienced players and newbies:
- Card Values – all cards, except face cards and aces, have the face value. If the card reads 2 then its value is two.
- Moves – the terms stand and hit is used to describe two of the three most common moves in Blackjack. The last move is Blackjack, where an ace and a 10 give you a winning hand. This is the highest and natural score.
- Special moves – the terms insurance, surrender, double-down, and Split are used to describe special moves. These are not usually available at the same time for one game.
- Side bets – these give you more opportunities to win and new ways to play. There are 3 additional bets. First, you have the perfect pairs; this is when 3 or four of your cards pair. Then there is the 21+3. This bet is made on 2 of the player’s cards and the dealer’s face-up card. The value of these cards determines how much a player makes from the bet, and they become a hand. Finally, we have the multi-cards, you get a reward if you have a successful hand with 5 or more cards. The number of cards is pre-determined.
- Deal and play styles – when you opt for Blackjack with live dealer, you have to pick from different variations. This choice you make will determine your strategy. There is the EU deal where the dealer waits for the player to make a move before dealing with the second card. The US Deal where the second card is dealt with once you get your second card and the Multi-Seat, where a player can take as many available seats as long as they are playing actively.
Advantages of Playing Live Blackjack
This fuss over gamblers preferring casinos with blackjack live dealer is validated by the numerous perks it has. Other than the convenience that it offers, in that players get the real deal experience without having to travel to a casino, live Blackjack Canada also helps in saving money and time. Also, since all you need to start playing is log into a funded casino account, it becomes easy for players to indulge.
The best online casinos offering blackjack online live dealer have been vetted and licensed by trustworthy and reliable gaming bodies. This way, you do not have to worry about rigged games or unfair play. Furthermore, if we present a casino Neteller on our list, we have gone through their licensing, security, and regulations to ensure that you get the best deal. The dealers are experienced in dealing, and if you have reservations, you can always try the free live dealer blackjack option.
To ensure optimum user experience, most casinos allow you to choose your dealer. The choice ranges in terms of gender and language. This is often essential since communication during play is crucial. You then get to interact with your real-life dealer, and this authenticates your thrill.
- How to Play Live Blackjack
- Advantages of Live Blackjack
- Blackjack Strategies
- Live Blackjack Bonuses
Live casinos also allow players to interact with other gamblers from anywhere in the world. This is great for exposure. For instance, since most people start out with the animated blackjack games, they get to build on skill. While you might win on this game version, there is no clear way to gauge how well you are doing as a gambler. When you play live dealer blackjack, you can communicate with other players through the casino and learn from them.
Finally, live casinos are pathways to the tournaments and leagues taking the gambling industry by storm. Gamblers, especially professional ones, get to participate and compete for some of the biggest prizes.
Blackjack Live Strategies
There is a slight aspect of luck when it comes to online blackjack live dealer, but this is a game of strategy. Here are three that you can use to secure a win:
- Split – when a player is dealt with two similar cards, they have the chance to split and form two new ones and bet on both hands. If you do decide to split, you will have to place a second stake for both hands. The stake should hold the same value as the initial bet. Once you split, then the game continues. The skill is in knowing when to split. From our experience, it is always a safe bet to split when you have aces or eights. There are many factors that inform the choice, but nines, tens, fives, and fours often don’t offer such a great deal, so avoid splitting these.
- Double-down – once the original card is dealt, you can decide to double the initial bet for one card. This is a risky strategy since you can either get a hand that beats the dealer or not. When it comes to doubling-down, your assumptions should be that any of the cards you can’t see can be a ten. Thus, only double-down if the value of your cards is eleven or less. Also, learning how to read the dealer’s poker face will come in handy at this point.
- Surrender – this is where a player folds the hand and risks half their stake. There are two types of surrender, the Early one, which happens before the dealer check, or the late one after the dealer checks for Blackjack. The decision is determined by a number of variables, including the number of decks.
The live dealer blackjack Canada strategy you employ only works if you understand what you are doing. Thus, you can read up more on the strategies, but you will need extensive practice to execute.
Live Blackjack Casino Bonuses
Online casinos offer bonuses for different reasons. The value of the bonus is determined by the casino, the game you are playing, and the purpose of the promotions. Here are some of the common bonuses available for live blackjack dealer players:
- No Deposit Bonus – for players who are reluctant to the idea of investing in a casino without knowing what they are getting into, the no deposit bonus variety is ideal for you. With this, you can determine the authenticity of reviews you have seen on the quality of gaming in the particular casino through first-hand experience. The casino gives you some cash to use as your bankroll and you can explore the live casino. For this kind of bonus, you cannot withdraw what you win.
- Deposit Matches – once you decide to jump into the blackjack online casino live dealer games for the full experience, most casinos give you a boost in some of your deposits. This way, you get to increase your playtime significantly and enjoy as many of their game variety as you want. With this bonus, you need to deposit within the minimum and maximum limits. There is also a wagering requirement that you need to meet, and the casino dictates how much of your wins you can withdraw at a time.
- Cashback – some casinos have offers where they refund some of the money that you lose or spend while playing with them most of the cashback bonuses are attached to other promotions such as welcome bonuses or VIP programs. This bonus type is a new but growing concept in the online gambling world and many players are receptive to the concept.
While almost all Canadian casinos have one of these bonuses on offer, you will find that the terms and conditions vary. As such, for each platform you go to, focus on the details of their promotions to avoid any misunderstandings, and interrupted play.
Live Blackjack Software Providers
With the growing popularity of blackjack live online dealer, there has emerged numerous gaming solution providers. The market is filled with similar table games with slight differences. For casinos, it is crucial to use the right software developer for live blackjack games to ensure execution is seamless. With quality in mind, the highest-ranking game developers for table games include:
While these software providers have varying approaches to game development, their ranking in the industry is because of the similarity in practice. With all of them, you get security, safety, and fair gaming. They also offer alternatives and choices making your gaming exciting and interesting at all times.
Mobile Live Dealer Blackjack
Game developers are ever on the run to ensure that they incorporate the latest development in the industry in new and old releases. Hence, there are more online casinos that accept ecoPayz offering online live dealer blackjack on mobile phones since online casinos are the new wave. The screens are smaller and this means you might not have an enhanced view of what is happening, but the quality of the video is top-notch. All the necessary elements of a game are adapted to fit into different mobile devices. This way, gamblers who enjoy live Blackjack sites can play wherever they are.
You can play live dealer blackjack using the instant play option on any compatible browser or you can download the casino software to get access. Now, not all casinos have downloadable software so that is something you should look out for. Those that do, either have the software available on the website, or on your choice application store depending on the device in use whether IOS, Windows, or Android. You also get access to the bonuses, promotions, offers, and the free blackjack live dealer choice.
The convenience offered by mobile casinos when it comes to playing is only enjoyed for players who have all the necessary things. First, your device should have enough space to accommodate the size of the application and meet the demands of a game. A good internet connection is essential to ensure that the game flows smoothly. While this is crucial, you should ensure that you have a safe connection.
We always recommend that our readers go for casinos that have been reviewed and trusted to ensure you are not getting an application that will harm your devices. Finally, your mobile device will use a lot of power when playing, thus, ensure that it is always charged. If you follow these guidelines, then you are well on your way to a great gaming experience.
Best Casino Sites To Play Live Blackjack
Our reviews are based on an extensive and comprehensive analysis of casino live blackjack operations and user experience. When it comes to naming the best live blackjack dealer online, we looked at some of the factors that make these sites the great online casinos. The banking methods are top determiner. You should always go for casinos that offer both variety and security. The casinos in this list have the latest and most effective technology in place to protect your data. We also looked at the quality and quantity aspects for all transactions and the value of bonuses.
Another essential element is how reliable the casino is in making payments and solving issues. Live dealer blackjack sites are one of the highest paying games and it is the focus of many professional gamblers. As such, we need to ensure that a casino doesn’t struggle with small or big payments. The customer support team is also a good indicator of the kind of casino, so we gauged their time to respond, professionalism, and knowledgeability on player inquiries.
Finally, to bring you the best live dealer blackjack, we looked at the casinos game variety, since there are numerous variations of Blackjack. The point of all this being to ensure that you get the best in the comfort of your home. Some of the casinos that made our list include:
These casinos meet our criteria for what a good live dealer blackjack platform should be, including fair gaming and good payouts. Players that invest in any of these and have the right strategy can walk away with big wins.