Norse mythology has always been popular. This free online slot is the decent proof of this statement for it carries the player to the past and lets him get acquainted with the ancient gods, have plenty of adventures on the North Sea. Take your chance to profit and have an exciting leisure time with this free casino entertainment, play the best Norse-themed slot now!
- the Select lines key activates the lines (1- 9)
- the Select coins button lets you determine the bet for each activated line separately (1-5)
- “+” and “-” buttons define the number of credits in a coin (0,01 – 1)
- the Bet Max press activates all the lines with the highest bet range
- the Spin button lets start the game
The Thunder Struck Symbols and Multiplication Indexes
The Wild symbols (the Tor) not only double all the payouts for the patterns in which they are present when substituting other signs (the Scatter is not included). The combinations with them are also prized (5 of them in a line let the player earn 1000 bets). Isn’t it great?
The Scatter (the Sheep) in the number of two gives the gambler two total bets. In the number of three or more – up to 500 total bets and the opportunity to have 15 free spins.
Regular symbols and indexes:
- the card images are less evaluated (five “10” of “9” images give 100 bet multiplication);
- five kings or aces let you profit from 125 bets;
- five horn or lightning images will cost 250 index of multiplication;
- five fortress pictures give 400 times as big bet;
- five Tor’s hammers and hands with a sword signs earn 750 bets for a line;
As for the detailed information concerning the system of evaluation, consult the payout table.
The Risk Activity
To double the current win the player need to divine the card color or the card suit to multiply the bet by 4. There are no restrictions as for the number of tries in this online casino slot.
15 Free Spins
Having met three or more Scatter signs in any place of the screen you get 15 additional spins tripling each win. The extra spinning process can be prolonged if during it the needed number of Scatters emerges again.